Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All!

I want to upgrade my 2019 Challenger R/T and install an edelbrock victor II intake manifold. If I do this, are there any other things I would need to upgrade to avoid hurting the engine? Such as anything fuel related?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well for starters i know the victor 2 requires edelbrock fuel rails. May also need injector spacers but idk for sure. Other that that maybe a tune so you dont run too lean with the extra air being taken in.

·
Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
1,578 Posts
One of the websites selling them lists what other parts are needed. Summit or Jegs maybe....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Natedog181

·
Registered
2010 R/T Classic 6M
1,298 Posts
Make sure you read the description before buying, Edelbrock themselves claim it won't gain anything over stock. It's really for nitrous cars or high boost to get rid of the stock plastic manifold
It also needs the Edelbrock fuel rails because the stock ones won't switch over. Not worth it for an otherwise stock car imo, or even any N/A car. It's the same as the stock 6.1 manifold

·
Registered
2010 R/T Classic 6M
1,298 Posts
Ah ok thank you. That's good to know, probably won't spend the money on it then.
I don't wanna be the one to decide how to spend your money lol, just wanna make sure you know what you're buying. Modding means no warranty as well so keep that in mind. But yea if more power is what you want there's better options for the money

·
Premium Member
11,800 Posts

We have the fuel rail kit too, it is listed in the drop down options. Feel free to PM us with and further questions you may have.

- Alexis

1 - 8 of 8 Posts