Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed these intake tube light led boards. Unfortunately I scratched the passenger side tube a bit. Had a heck of a time removing it. If anyone decides to do this mod, let me know, I'll tell you what I learned

·
Premium Member
The Pork Wagon (‘14 Cop Charger)
7,349 Posts
Looks good, but you should check your state’s laws regarding forward facing red lights on a vehicle just to be on the safe side.

Here in Texas it is illegal to have red or blue forward facing lights on a vehicle, and they dont mess around with violators of this particular law.

I guess it’s considered a presursor to impersonating a LEO, and that’s a state jail felony here. 😬

Reactions: mcm95403

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in Tx also. The boards have rgbw leds, so I can set it to whatever color I want. They're usually amber or white while driving. Texas also requires a front plate, but that's not happening

·
Premium Member
The Pork Wagon (‘14 Cop Charger)
7,349 Posts
I live in Tx also. The boards have rgbw leds, so I can set it to whatever color I want. They're usually amber or white while driving. Texas also requires a front plate, but that's not happening
So does the light illuminate with the parking lamps or with the turn signals? Or neither/controlled separately?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let me guess, put the inserts in the freezer overnight and install them while they are still cold?
Dont exaggerate man. The fridge is just fine, no need for freezer temps;). The passenger side will NOT come out no matter how you try and angle it. Learned that the hard way. The backplate has to be separated from the intake tube in the engine bay

1 - 7 of 7 Posts