Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a HC full intake and I was just going to cut off the resonator and cap it but cant find a cap that looks good to seal it off. So I'm in need of a tube coming off the intake manifold to the filter box for my 16 R/T. I see alot of people saying get the 08 SRT8 tube or 10 Charger tube. Any spares laying around? Lets see what you got.

·
Registered
9,456 Posts
Good catch. Yes from the TB to airbox. I have a 5.7, That looks like its from a 392

It'll fit the 5.7 as well.
I just found that out when I recently sold my mopar CAI to a guy with a 16 RT. Wasn't sure if it was going to work but we put it on and was perfect fit. They both have the same size openings on the airbox and the TB.
Where are you located?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interesting. I'm in Texas. 78666 zip. This is what I have. I think I already have that piece. im looking for the piece that eliminates the intake resonator.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
I picked up a HC full intake and I was just going to cut off the resonator and cap it but cant find a cap that looks good to seal it off. So I'm in need of a tube coming off the intake manifold to the filter box for my 16 R/T. I see alot of people saying get the 08 SRT8 tube or 10 Charger tube. Any spares laying around? Lets see what you got.
What about this tube came off my 15 RT

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No, I actually just decided to save the money and cut my resonator off. I haven't found a cap to fill the gap though.

Are you still looking for one?
I have one with the resonator removed and plugged for sale. $25 + shipping

1 - 13 of 13 Posts