Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Vendor
5,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When this photo was posted, we got some requests to make a fiberglass version of the hood ...

If it were $899 like our Ram Air Hood, would you want one? We would need to make 20 in the first batch to get it started, so it would be 2-3 months before they were ready and we don't charge until the hood ships.

Interest? Feedback?

Reactions: SRT8U

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Not sure if I'd buy it yet but it's definitely is on my radar since it could go well with my AAR theme. I'll wait until the reveal to get a better feel of what the SRT hood looks like compared against the SX ram air hood for my car.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Vendor
5,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's another one:

·
Registered
25 Posts
It's ok looking... I think it would look better if it had louvers on the sides of the hood... similar to the aftermarket viper style hood for the 2011 up charger...
Just my two cents...

·
Registered
535 Posts
I'd do it, but you don't offer painting

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
yes, depending on price.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I know this is a retro hood and it would be nice to have another good option but Dodge beat this hood design to death by putting it on EVERYTHING. I'm honestly surprised they put it on the Hellcat not exactly a fresh look and it's not like they were labeling it as a Cuda. Maybe a completely new hood design?

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Also, that rear spoiler would be a nice item to purchase as well.
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

Oh and maybe a cold air intake that is a straight tube with a cone filter to make the scoop functional?

I'm having too much fun with this.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts