Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I figure some of y'all might be able to hear this.
So I have recently decided to purchase a forced air intake for my 2014 challenger, and have spoken to several manufacturers about drivetrain warranty issues. I have established that edelbrock and procharger both offer 3-5 year drivetrain warranty options through cornerstone, and I have been speaking to a representative from STS Turbo who emailed me today saying that he is working on a similar deal through American Financial Services. I thought some of y'all who are of like mindset might be interested by this. I'll keep y'all posted on what I hear:zlurking:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Not my cup of tea, but I see a bunch of C7 guys jumping on these warranty deals.

Biggest thing to keep in mind is no custom tuning, the warranties hinge on using their provided tunes ;)

·
Vendor
12,920 Posts
we have worked on several twin turbo kits that were installed by someone else, trying to fix the lack of performance, oil leaks and other issues, I would avoid those at the moment
Luke

1 - 4 of 4 Posts