Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Challenger SRT8
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody get the Interior apperance package? Last year I thought it came with the t-shifer for auto and pedal covers, but those arent listed for 2011. $780 sounds high without those 2 things included.

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
I have it on my 10 RT classic and it does have the T shifter and pedal covers except the emergency brake. I though when we talked about it earlier this year the 11s did too. Here it says they do.
2011 Dodge Challenger Package & Option List

2011 Dodge Challenger Packages

26G Rallye Package - $2,000
Amplifier; 276 Watt amplifier; Six Boston Acoustics speakers; Headlight control with dusk sensor; Front fog lights; Heated driver seat and front passenger seat: Leather upholstery; USB input jacks; Illuminated driver and passenger vanity mirror; Includes: [RSC] SIRIUS Satellite Radio And [RSP] UConnect Hands-Free Communication (Fleet); Excludes: [L7DV] Dark Slate Gray Cloth Low-Back Bucket Seats ACX Mopar Interior Appearance Group (Dealer) - $945
Mopar bright door entry guards; Sports pedals; Mopar car cover; Premium floor mats with logo; Mopar T-Grip shifter ASC Rallye Group - $795

·
Registered
2011 Challenger SRT8
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Interesting, that site lists that package as 945, the one on the dodge site without those 2 items is 780, confused why the dodge site or my dealer doesnt list that. guess I will wait for the car to come in and see.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have the appearance package in my IE 6spd. The 3 items are the sill plates, floor mats and car cover only. $780 on the sticker.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I got it on my 11 SRT. I think it was 780. I know it cam with the cover, mats, and sill plates. I have pedal covers but not sure that came with that package.

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
6 speeds come from factory with pedal covers. Our 09 did. But with our automatics we had to buy pedal covers.

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Took delivery yesterday of 2011 GWE SRT only option ordered was the Mopar appearance package and performance tires. Bright pedals on auto, T shifter, sill plates,
mats, and cover. It's all there! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.