Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a 2018 Challenger SRT 392 back in September 17 from a well known US car importer in Germany.
I ordered the car in the color Maximum Steel, the interior Sephia (light brown) leather.

About a week ago I get an email from the importer with a VIN of my car stating it now has D1 status and a whole bunch of codes for the options and colors I ordered.
Options: ADG, NHK, RF8, TN2, M3Z
Exterior color: PAR
Interior color: JBX9

As far as I can determine everything is in order except for the interior color, JBX9 is black.
So i contacted the importer and told him the interior color should be JBVX (Sephia leather).
He answered stating that the interior color was successfully changed to EXVX, which is Sephia leather for the 2018 model.
Can anyone confirm EXVX is the correct code?

Thnx,
Danny

·
Registered
24 Posts
EX = High Grip Alcantara Leather Seat VX = Black/Sepia
JB = High Perf. Laguna Leather Seats VX = Black/Sepia

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting,

According to what you wrote, my car-importer now ordered Alcantara seats in color sephia/black.
But according to the configurator on the Dodge website, that is not possible in an SRT 392.

Danny

·
Registered
15,039 Posts
EX = High Grip Alcantara Leather SeatVX = Black/Sepia
JB = High Perf. Laguna Leather SeatsVX = Black/Sepia
This is correct. Your importer is wrong, there is no way to get Sepia in alcantara.

The EXVX is the Sepia Laguna but with the Hellcat logo so you can't get that in your SRT either, has to be JBVX.

And it's Sepia (no H), good luck!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Reactions: A Guy
1 - 4 of 4 Posts