Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know why you can't get the Black/Pearl interior if you choose the RT classic white side stripes. I had to order my car with black interior which is just as hot; however, I was wondering what the reasoning could be behind such restrictions.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Probably some research guy's recommendation, same deal with the all red interior only on the V6's. I bet most every one would pay a small change fee to get what ever interior they wanted in any car. I have seen a sublime with a red interior and a 2014 jazz blue with a red interior so there's got to be a way to get a one of a kind interior change, maybe some of the high volume dealerships have some pull.

Personally I'm thrilled with the radar red interior in my TorRed Shaker

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,857 Posts
Anybody know why you can't get the Black/Pearl interior if you choose the RT classic white side stripes. I had to order my car with black interior which is just as hot; however, I was wondering what the reasoning could be behind such restrictions.
Black/Pearl Napa leather interior is only available on R/T and SXT plus models. Once you choose the Classic option, it automatically deletes the Napa Leather interior and substitutes to Napa leather/suede seats in either black or red.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Once I saw that color combination I knew I had to have them. Only wish they did the back seat side panels in white like the front.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts