Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
On Order: 2020 Hellraisin Scat Pack
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to order a scat in a couple months and on the build site they have a black/caramel nappa interior option, does anyone know if dealers have swatches of the actual color or does anyone have a picture of the actual interior because all the pictures I see the color varies quite a bit and want to be able to know what I am getting before I order

·
Registered
14,535 Posts
Here's a Challenger..

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
On Order: 2020 Hellraisin Scat Pack
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome, thanks, that helps with my decision quite a bit, I think I may be sold on that

·
Registered
14,535 Posts
Yeah it looks pretty good. One thing that is different with the Caramel compared to the red interior is that the door panels remain all black contrary to what the Dodge website shows.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hmmmm, that doesn’t look bad at all. I thought it was going to look ugly, but seeing those pictures has changed my mind. I like it better than the red interior

·
Registered
2019 Challenger GT
5 Posts
I sure wish Dodge made that color available in 2019. It would go perfect with my F8 Green. I've gotten so tired of all black interiors. Go for it!

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
2,037 Posts
I sure wish Dodge made that color available in 2019. It would go perfect with my F8 Green. I've gotten so tired of all black interiors. Go for it!
I wish there was a lot more options with lighter interiors. I LOVE light grey, or blue...
Like the 392 Blue/White interior! Love that.
Heck I bought a car as much because of the interior as anything else.

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
You guys are making me nostalgic for the days when we could order cars in a variety of exterior colors and a variety of interior colors. I have a friend that dyed the interior of his Z4. If his hands had been a bit steadier, it would look really nice. As it is, it looks very nice from 5'. I'd like to do that to my '13; but, I don't in any way want to mess up the leather.

·
Registered
14,535 Posts
Caramel on a Charger Scat Pack.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Yeah it looks pretty good. One thing that is different with the Caramel compared to the red interior is that the door panels remain all black contrary to what the Dodge website shows.

Yeah, that is weird. I think I have seen them both ways in pics, but maybe the one with the doors in caramel was a Charger. I would like to know as I'm about ready to order for real this time. I can't get exactly what I want though as I'm leaning towards the 1320 as its a better deal for the options you get, but I really want the caramel interior and its not an option on the build site with that trim. I would order right now if I dealer could add it to the 1320 for me or at least a way to get the door inserts in another color without breaking the bank.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts