Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope we get a choice in interior colors besides the black/dark grey/light grey. I'm thinking tan/saddle would certainly liven-up the expanse of dark muted colors. I'm envisioning Yellow/tan, Maroon/tan, B-5 Blue/tan, Black/tan, dark metallic Green/tan. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
492 Posts
IMHO, tan (natural leather) by itself or with black accents would look very good, especially with the Hemi Orange exterior. The interior of my Bright Blue Metallic '74 'Challenger' had a medium blue interior (with black accents) which I liked a lot. Then again, the Dark Slate/Medium Slate interior that my Chrysler '300' has also looks very nice. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what DCX actually has to offer with regard to interior/exterior colors before finalizing my decision...but hopefully, one of the schemes I mentioned above will be available. :cool:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Black on black with red stitch threads, wood grain steering wheel (old skool) wood grain pistol grip shift!

All other interior colors are like dishwashing liquid..........they desolve

·
Registered
49 Posts
i kinda like how ford does their interior colors for the mustang. have a friend that just bought one with performance red bucket seats. it looks pretty sweet like that

1 - 7 of 7 Posts