Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since I received my Mopar '10, I have wanted to frame the lithograph of my car that is signed by the designer. Well I finally got it done and it looks good and now it won't get messed up being carried around in my owner's kit. I've also included photos of my owner's kit and other goodies, some that came with the kit, some my salesman kept for me from the build and some trinkets that I have added myself. I feel very lucky to have scored one of these M10's. Thanks for looking. :)

Not sure it meets fung shui standards, but I like it.

This grouping includes the 2010 Challenger brochure, the Mopar '10 Owner's kit booklet, a Mopar patch and an extra set of M10 quarter window stickers.

This is the M10 Birth Certificate that was included in the Owner's Kit. Trump would be proud!

This is the Lithograph of my car signed by the designer....never got one of these with a car before.

This is the Owner's kit, closed. I added the Mopar sticker.

This is the nice pile of items I have accumulated for my M10. Not sure everyone got the actual build sheets and manifest orders, but I think it's a nice touch. I also picked up an extra set of M10 Center Caps, in case any of mine get stolen or scratched, plus I think they look cool in the Owner's kit.

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
Sweet!!!!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Nice!:thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts