Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My question are they leather? mine has a white film on the door panel. The car is a 2020 dodge challenger scat pack I was curious what everybody is using. The car is new seems like the fingerprint stay right on it. Thanks

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
9,439 Posts
It’s vinyl...even leather isn’t really leather, when it’s in all but the most ultra-expensive luxury car. It’s a vinyl coated leather that resists any effort or chemically-enhanced method of care.

Mild soap and water cleans it, any vinyl & leather protectant works as good as any other.

When in doubt drip some water on it. If it absorbs into the material, it’s real leather. If not, it’s vinyl coated.

Spoiler alert: Yours won’t absorb the water.

Reactions: Stumblin Steve

·
Registered
141 Posts
303 is a great protectant.
Turtle Wax Ice Interior is a great all in one, can be used on any material including fabric.
For coating Gyeon Leather Shield or Coat.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,731 Posts
All 2020 models that come with leather seats come with stitched leather dash with matching upper door panels, new for 2020. Leather seats, obviously, but also identifyable by stitching on dash and door panels

A Guy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts