Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't seem to find Hemi Orange interior dress up items. Everywhere I look I see black, blue, satin, red, or burnt orange. See the Speed Logix link for example: Engine Dress-up

Do any of you have color dress ups for a hemi orange challenger? If so, please post photos and or tell me if the burnt orange fades? I am trying to figure out what will work with my hemi orange. I am not really wanting to stay with black.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Also interested in how the burnt orange holds up against the Hemi orange. Does it look weird? I have the Hemi orange bezels and was thinking about getting a burnt orange shifter plate, but will it look weird?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I would recommend this:

You can order the "satin" finish (cheaper too) and then look for a Powder Coater to coat them for you!
Check out powderbuythepound website and find something that would compliment your engine bay and in my opinion you need to coat you engine parts in a different accent color that would actually compliment you exterior color. Most of the time anodized items tend to fade with time this is why powder coating is recommended!

Good Luck!

David

P.S. Check out "OSU Candy Orange" @ powderbuythepound

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
I got Hemi Orange bezels around shifter and dash (radio, heat/cool/fan controls) from my dealer, they were Mopar parts, 2010 and no fading what so ever. Looks as good today as nearly 4 years ago. Also have Katzkins with HO inserts, front and back with HO stitching. Looks pretty sharp.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you

Good stuff guys. Thanks for the advice and recommendation.

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT Core
552 Posts
My paints Header Orange and i've been using Hemi Orange for the accents just a little different color and adds some contrast.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
171sf - :thumbsup: Sounds cool. Do you have any photos? I would love to see what it looks like.

·
Premium Member
3,339 Posts
If your looking for a great powdercoater send me a PM and I will turn you on to a super one. Work is astronomical and prices are better than reasonable. I have my fuel rails there now getting Hemi Orange coated!

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
I have the burnt orange parts in my interior and they don't look bad with the Hemi Orange exterior. Normally there is enough black space between the exterior color and the interior. Looks good to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts