Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i tried searching it but i came up with nothing.
on my charger if u had the dimmer switch second from the top it would let u turn the interior lights on but not in my challenger....? and r the back seat lights suppose to go on and off if i open and close the door cuz they wont turn on unless i have the dimmer switch all the way up. and my sun visor lights wont go on at all.

Any ideas?
Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone know the fuse for the visor lights?
thanks

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
It doesn't look like it has a circuit of it's own and most likely is feed off of one of the many moduals in the car. I don't have a diagram that shows that but S/S dodge has forgot more than most of us will ever know about how these things are wired and Tony is a real helpful guy. He's on right now if you want to send him a message and see if he can help.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It doesn't look like it has a circuit of it's own and most likely is feed off of one of the many moduals in the car. I don't have a diagram that shows that but S/S dodge has forgot more than most of us will ever know about how these things are wired and Tony is a real helpful guy. He's on right now if you want to send him a message and see if he can help.
will do thank :bigthumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts