Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my 2013 SRT 6M in Sydney, Australia. In my last posts here people were really interested in seeing what a mirror reversed dash looked like. I have had the car for 8 weeks now and have put on 3500k, just over 2000 miles,without a rattle or squeak.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,339 Posts
Do you have a larger pic of your avatar? I wanted to show someone and that pic is way to small to see. Thanks. At first, I thought it was wacky, but for the other side drivers, this is an awesome Mod!

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
I would do that here in the U.S. if I could. I love right hand drive.

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
Beautiful!

I wouldn't mind that! RHD is fun.

Shifty
Yeah, I had the same thoughts when driving a RHD Jeep from Virginia to Ohio for our local Police Department. It was all fun and games until I got to the first toll booth......

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
Lmao! Most of the beater trucks I drove in Afghanistan were RHD. Nothing special about it. Get used to it real quick.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

I think it depends on the car, a RHD Challenger would be fun for a very long time, I know my brother isn't his RHD Skyline R34, hell I know I'm not…RHDs are a blast to drive!

Yeah, I had the same thoughts when driving a RHD Jeep from Virginia to Ohio for our local Police Department. It was all fun and games until I got to the first toll booth......
That problem sucks…especially when your going into a drive thru and your the only person there and forget your in a RHD… (Brothers experience) Although! Might be worth it in some cases! Its a blast!

Shifty

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
tollbooths? EZ Tag

Drive thru? Reverse! Plus, people don't know what to think when they see a car reversing through the drive thru at Micky D's. I did that in my friend's R33 GTR many moons ago. Cracked us both up because the lady said "Okay, here's your large number-WTF!?! What the hell did you do to your car?" mwahahaha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts