Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just curious if anybody has herd anything about the size of the interior as Im 6'10" and would love to beable to drive this beast. I currently drive a srt-10 ram with no issues but the pictures look a little snug around the knees...

·
Registered
492 Posts
Haddy said:
Hey guys just curious if anybody has heard anything about the size of the interior as Im 6'10" and would love to be able to drive this beast. I currently drive a SRT-10 ram with no issues but the pictures look a little snug around the knees...
Having not actually seen the concept 'in-person' myself, from I've been old by those who have, it's somewhat similar to that of the '300', 'Charger', and 'Magnum'....hope this helps. ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mr.DJ said:
Having not actually seen the concept 'in-person' myself, from I've been old by those who have, it's somewhat similar to that of the '300', 'Charger', and 'Magnum'....hope this helps. ;)
Yea didnt think there would be much info till final specs were released. Charger is only 2 inches shorter for headroom than a 1500 but has a few extra inches of leg room...Guess ill just have to wait and see:)

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Haddy said:
Hey guys just curious if anybody has herd anything about the size of the interior as Im 6'10" and would love to beable to drive this beast. I currently drive a srt-10 ram with no issues but the pictures look a little snug around the knees...
I was in Long Beach this weekend. DC had a trailer there with the normal SRT stuff on display. I milked the guy for all that I could. He said that the concept is a 6 speed. I am 6'2" and I told him the Magnum is one of the few cars that I don't have to put the seat all the way back in. He told me I will be comfortable in the Chally as well, he said it's large inside. He told me it is going to be 2008-2009, he stated there are some things about the car they need to fix before production. He told me he gets asked about the car all the time but that was a good because he lets the powers that be know.
I had a hemi magnum awd for a rental car all week definitely not tight in the knee area. I didn't have to raise the wheel to get out. Car goes like hell but awd sucks for hanging the tail out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts