Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know if any vendors make or will make interior upgrades for the 2011 Challengers. Would be nice to get matching metal pieces for the air vents that match the stock center console as an example to break up the black interior.

Would be interested in any other upgrades or ideas folks have for their interiors.

·
Registered
146 Posts
carid.com I did mine in the brushed aluminium.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Car ID sells kits for the dash, in various colors or metallics or wood tones. even carbon fiber in different colors if you want. I've got a real rosewood dash kit, that really makes a difference in breaking up the all black dash on the challengers.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Interior

Here you go. I think it was about 30 pcs in all. It took me a day cause i'm a real stickler, I only messed up once and it's a little off in one spot. I'm the only one who's ever noticed. Keep in mind you have to keep it straight cause once it's on, it doesn't come off...

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Here you go. I think it was about 30 pcs in all. It took me a day cause i'm a real stickler, I only messed up once and it's a little off in one spot. I'm the only one who's ever noticed. Keep in mind you have to keep it straight cause once it's on, it doesn't come off...
Looks good. Any chance a mod can kick this over to the interior modifications section? I'm sure all the models could benefit from this.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Go with the real stainless steel pieces. I've put them on all three Challengers. You will not be disappointed. pfyc.com, a vendor here, has them. They are terrific to deal with.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Question on pfyc.com or carid.com A/C Vent Trim Kit

Does anybody know if the A/C Vent Trim kit match the metal on the 2011 Challenger center console?

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
RPI designs is a vendor here. I bought several items from them for my vette. they have great stuff and great service.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
I have the CARID Brushed Aluminum kit as well, went well, didn't use that pen crap as it said it was a corrisive and would ruin the original plastic underneath, still stuck fine with the 3m tape, I would like the stainless steel, but the brushed aluminum matches the SRT-8 wheels, and the SS kit is so expensive (400$+) compared to 120-130$ for the full car ID kit which comes with even more, hard to justify....If by metal do you mean the shift trim? Aka chrome? Or what?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts