Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend some reputable Internet Direct car audio component e-tailers?
Much appreciated!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
What equipment are you looking for?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Speakers, subwoofers, amps.
Forgive me, I should have been more clear. An ID is a company that designs, manufacturers, and sales their own wares off of their own site. You will not find their goods in any brick-n-mortar, nor any internet retailer. (My e-tailer verbiage may have been the confusing culprit.) This model is popular in the home theater/stereo arena and so I was curious if it existed in the car audio space as well. You generally find greater quality products, at some times less the price, than major name manufacturers that flood the consumer market. For you home theater buffs think Axiom Audio, SVSound, Elemental Designs, Emotiva, etc.

Edit: The components will be for a 2010 R/T w/ a base audio system.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Check our SoundSolutionsAudio.com, not only do they make their own product but they offer a few brands only found on the internet. Their forums also have all these manufactures where you typically can be in direct contact with the owners of the companies.

·
Registered
323 Posts
for most high end audio companies you would go directly to there site and then that sight would link you to dealers. you are correct for the most part. most of your high end audio brands you won't find in 90% of the stores. couple brands to look into would by hybrid audio technologies, dynaudio,hertz,focal,rainbow/zapco.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I don't know of any internet-direct car audio brands but it would be interesting. I recently purchased a 9.1 setup from Axiom Audio for my home theater and couldn't be happier. The model seems like it would work well for car audio too, but it doesn't seem to have caught on.

For those that are confused, there are a few home audio vendors that only sell online and only through their own website, cutting out the dealer network completely. They typically offer (relatively) low cost compared to competing hardware by not having somebody in the middle taking a cut.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts