Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am Andy's wife and I will be helping out during my maternity leave for the next month or so and hopefully I will be able to eventually do this full time in the very near future. I am new to this and do not have all the answers, but feel free to PM me with any questions and I will direct them to the appropriate person to get you an answer. Hope to talk to you soon.

5,134 Posts
Congrats on the baby! Let's hope Any reciprocates and helps you out during your maternity leave :bigthumb:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha. I will be doing the majority of the posting on behalf of PWR. Andy is focusing his time on building engines and order fullfillment. The more technical questions will all be forwarded to him so that we can get the correct answers to our customers.

Oh and Andy helps out a little. I like the gray growing in his beard, haha.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Brittany, Welcome to the forum and good luck with bunch :scratchhead: It's kind of like raising children and enjoy yourself...Andy getting gray already heck it's distinguished wait till your son starts to give him a run for his money... :)

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Welcome Aboard !!

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Welcome! Now PWR is becoming a real Mom and Pop operation. Haha!

·
Banned
4,131 Posts
welcome aboard Brit! I know you have your hands full with the baby.........and your new son! lol Tell Andy to give me a call when he gets a minute!

PS dont pay attention to the LX morons

1 - 10 of 10 Posts