Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

I've been lurking on these forums since last year and wanted to join now to say thanks to everyone that actively posts and shares their knowledge. This is a great community and the information here was very helpful in my decision making process leading up to the purchase of a new Challenger as well as the ownership experience that followed.

Unfortunately, due to changes in my financial situation and short term plan, I had to part ways with the Challenger recently. Hopefully it will not be my last as I really enjoyed this vehicle overall!

The car was a 2019 Challenger R/T with 6 speed manual and blacktop package. Some of the parts and accessories that I had added were taken off before I sold the car, and they will be up for grabs soon.

I will continue to enjoy the content here and look forward to one day sharing my next Mopar vehicle experience with all of you!

Regards,
Rev

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,578 Posts
Normally I would offer congratulations and advise to enjoy it safely. I’ll adapt and say sorry you had to give it up and hope you’ll be back in the saddle as soon as possible.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
19,608 Posts
Welcome from California ;) Too bad you waited until it was gone to join, but feel free to stick around and window shop :)

A Guy

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,814 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Welcome from NC and sorry to hear about your situation I can certainly understand having priorities, hopefully you will be back in a challenger very soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts