Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been reading this forum and other forums including Diablo's and i've noticed that the intune has been delayed almost a year ,yet it is in the 2011 catalog. Is it worth it to wait what could possible be mid summer for it or just go ahead and get a Predator? I don't need to tune multiple vehicles as i already have a Predator for my truck. The tunes will be no different between the two. I think it's just a diff unit thats easier to use although i had no difficulty with the Predator. What do you guys think? I notice people are still buying Predators and not waiting.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
I'd get a Predator or Trinity. They've been saying it's coming for a long time. Until it's actually out I'd go in a different direction

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
I've got a Predator, and while it's good for what it is, it is a big antiquated with today's tech.

I'll be getting an InTune when they're available.

If I had to have something TODAY I'd get the Predator if I was just looking to load tunes.

I'd get the Trinity if you were gonna go with a supercharger or something down the road due to it's better logging capability.

·
Registered
72 Posts
hey guys whats intune? got a link

·
Premium Member
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
Id hope they would finish there other products/support that were half done when they went to the public.
Its still the best tool out there.
Intune I wouldnt waste the money, no way. Trinity is 600 bucks now. So what will these sell for ?????
For myself I am considering the complete cmr software for two or three g. be done with it.
InTune= Snake Oil IMHO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts