Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to get a tuner mainly to disable MDS. I might do a tune in the future but for now all I want is to get rid of MDS.

There's only a $50 difference between the two units...should I just get the Intune I3?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
In tune is junk. Lots of issues over the yrs. I had one bricked my car for a day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 plum crazy purple R/T Scat Pack
1,094 Posts
Mine's a '10 and I went with a used Predator for half the new price from member here to disable MDS after my TC failure. The canned tunes give you some pop if you decide to play around. I vote for the Predator 2.

·
Registered
39 Posts
How much more pop are we talking? I have an R/T so it's not apples-to-apples, but since we also need to order the chip, $1000 is a hard to pill to swallow. I have replaced my mufflers and deleted my resonators. I'm considering a CAI since that's inexpensive and possibly short headers. I've heard different things about the tune boosting the gains from those other mods (I realize the intake/exhaust mods won't do too much except maybe the short headers). Is there truth to getting more performance by tuning it to a higher octane? Also, can you really boost MPG too as I've read elsewhere, and how much?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts