1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!

Does Dodge offer an on line or 'live' inventory search assistance besides
the max 200 mile limit on their website? Chevy does and I was able to find
just the right Camaro, 450 miles away. I'd like a little assistance from Dodge in finding just the right SRT8. The 200 mile limit means I have to keep putting in different ZIP Codes, so it really is a hit or miss proposition. With Chevy,
I was able to narrow the parameters down and a live assistant was able to guide me to dealers with the exact model and options I was searching for.
I'm hoping Dodge can do the same.

Is there a website or Toll Free number to do this?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Don't think so - I located my Challenger on line using the Dodge website, but there's something like 5+ Dodge dealers within 50 miles of my house. I think "200" is about as far out as it goes. Another option would be to go to a large volume dealer and give them a spec-sheet from an option package you built off the Dodge site and see if they can locate it for you (if they don't have exactly what you're looking for). Some dealers will do that, other's not so much - probably worth calling around to see first.

I did the latter for a previous car. The dealer found exactly what I wanted, had it shipped from another state and I bought it. Took about a week. I've not tried that with a Dodge dealer though.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Hey!

Does Dodge offer an on line or 'live' inventory search assistance besides
the max 200 mile limit on their website? Chevy does and I was able to find
just the right Camaro, 450 miles away. I'd like a little assistance from Dodge in finding just the right SRT8. The 200 mile limit means I have to keep putting in different ZIP Codes, so it really is a hit or miss proposition. With Chevy,
I was able to narrow the parameters down and a live assistant was able to guide me to dealers with the exact model and options I was searching for.
I'm hoping Dodge can do the same.

Is there a website or Toll Free number to do this?

There is a way to locate a car anywhere in the USA, using the locate Dealer option on the Dodge Site. I'll try and explain how to do this. First you will need some way of knowing where these Dealers are, in other words North of you South of you etc. Use the Dealer locater, when you are at the last Dealer in the 200 mile limit take that Zip Code and use it as yours. You must remember that this is a Radius so the last Dealer on the list may be 200 miles West of you, so you must figure out which Dealers are North, South and East of you and use their Zip Codes. This way you can walk across the Country in 4 different directions. I hope this makes sense to you because it works.

Jack

1 - 3 of 3 Posts