Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked at various posts and not seen much about unlocking the doors without Keyfob. Does anyone know if an application exists for the iPhone. Another question is that if it would work on manual transmission car? Many times it would include autostart features.

thanx in advance,

Wm

·
Registered
105 Posts
You walk up to the car with the fob in your pocket and the doors unlock. Get inside and push a button to start the engine.

Seems like having an app for that would be more work since a phone can't replace the fob, which has to be in the car to start it.

·
Registered
820 Posts
^^^^^^That's if it's a 2011 if it's not you will have to get an aftermarket setup to do that.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I understand if you already have the Keyfob, but lets jsut say that if one was to leave in car how could on eget into car? not that anyone ever locks keys in car...doh!

·
Registered
653 Posts
I understand if you already have the Keyfob, but lets jsut say that if one was to leave in car how could on eget into car? not that anyone ever locks keys in car...doh!
One could call Triple A

·
Registered
460 Posts
Simple..never use the manual locks, only the power lock or fob. I have a bad habit of putting mine in the center console and forgetting it when I get out of the car. If I push the power lock and exit the car, it beeps at me and unlocks to let me know the key is still inside.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts