Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Challenger owners going to Irwindale Thursday? I'm going to spectate since my 392 hasn't arrived yet from the dealer.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I would love to come and race on Thursday but I work till 6. How much is it to race?

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would love to come and race on Thursday but I work till 6. How much is it to race?
Racing goes from 5pm to 10pm. If you got there at 7pm you would still be able to make over 5 runs. It costs $20.00 to run your car.

·
Registered
724 Posts
I was there last thursday 2/3/ 2011 and ran a P/B ET & MPH of [email protected]. The DA was the best i have seen in 3 yrs. There was a 6.1 challenger there with a 91 canned tune AND AUTO TRANS (no cai) that ran a 8.36. There was a few new 5.0 mustangs with the 412 hp running 8.80s. Heres a pic the track guy took me launching. There was also a challenger R/T that ran dam good for a 5.7 and think he was running in the 8.60s.
http://www.bowtie0069.fotki.com/2011-irwindale-pix-1/2-3-11-irwindale-pix/img-0150.html

·
Registered
245 Posts
You all ready know! :thumbsup: SouthbayRay, his dad, and hopefully the guy who ran 8.36. I'm gonna send him a text to find out

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yep, me and my dad and my buddy Brian in his '66 Coronet.:redcap:
Good deal' I'll see you out there. I'll just introduce myself to any Mopar owner and hope that they are ChallengerTalk members.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Just a follow up, I will be there in my 09 R/T Dark Titanium (Silver) If you see me just shout "Ralphy" I will be sure to turn and give a :thumbsup: Be getting there around 4:30 for check in, Racing doesn't start till 5 though so good luck all and lets take out some Mustangs, and Camaros, LAST CALL FOR MORE CHALLENGER OWNERS TO SHOW UP

·
Registered
245 Posts
Karl with a K gotcha.. I say I get 8.49 next time!! is it possible maybe, maybe not, but I can try :thumbsup:

·
Registered
724 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Where you guys @ at? Me and lowwlife are hanging out and no ones come up to us. Were next to a charger 3.6 kenne charged
I was there but couldn't match the cars to their owners. I saw the DWB R/T but was looking for the PCP SRT8 to go with it. Went into the staging lanes and saw the red KB Charger but there were so many guys around it, I couldn't tell who anyone was. I guess I should have spoken up. Next time I should get more info before I go out to meet and greet. I didn't have internet access either.:scratchhead:

·
Registered
81 Posts
good to meet you all too! (I won't be back until I have tires that I don't need to "feather" off the tree!)

·
Registered
245 Posts
It was nice meeting all of you! Mike, save my number if you wanna go next month just give me a call. Great pic of your car and Bryan's car BTW

1 - 20 of 20 Posts