Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a base model, they want 23,5000 out the door I was going to offer 22,5000. Forgive me if it is against the rules to asks this types of questions. I know some don't like it when others post price about things.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
That's below invoice, so if you can get them to spring for that, you got yourself a good deal. I wouldn't be surprised to be turned down, though, since the '11s just came out.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Out the door? As in tag, title, tax and doc fees? If so that's a rediculous deal. MSRP on that is $25,790. So that would be over $4,000 off. Not sure I even believe that. The biggest discount on 2011s I've seen is $2000.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
make em an offer. all they can do is say no

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Out the door? As in tag, title, tax and doc fees? If so that's a rediculous deal. MSRP on that is $25,790. So that would be over $4,000 off. Not sure I even believe that. The biggest discount on 2011s I've seen is $2000.
WE are at 23,500 out the door now, with no deal what so ever. That was the price they offer me. I was going to try 22,500 or maybe 23 out the door and throw on the spoiler.

·
Registered
999 Posts
have you asked to see their Factory Invoice? They should be happy to show it to you, then you can take a look as to what exactly they paid for the car. They are unlikely to go below invoice on a 2011. good luck!

·
Banned
557 Posts
Go to TrueCar.com and plug in your zip code with the car type, year and all applicable options. It will show you invoice costs, plus what other dealers in the area are offering.

I plugged a 2011 SE with no options and MSRP shows $25,495 with factory invoice at $24,747 and dealer cost at $24,007. There is only 1 person that bought at a car at $24,815 but it says a local dealer has a unit they are willing to sell for $23,247.

So I don't think you are too far off the mark. You have nothing to lose by asking, and everything to gain. Just make sure they don't tack on some crazy high dealer fee.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just bought a 2011 Black berry myself about a week ago, and it cost me close to 24,000. I believed you have a great deal. Go for it!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Sounds like a great deal to me especially if that is out the door. You might want to ask how little this dealer can get you into a R/T for, you might find yourself getting into a R/T...either way best of luck.
PS didn't want to start any trouble at the home front, but it won't hurt to ask...:)

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sounds like a great deal to me especially if that is out the door. You might want to ask how little this dealer can get you into a R/T for, you might find yourself getting into a R/T...either way best of luck.
PS didn't want to start any trouble at the home front, but it won't hurt to ask...:)

good idea!!! never thought about that! It's a good 3 hours away, but It's worth it to save big, plus I can i enjoy the ride back in style :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts