Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the looks of my heritage wheels, but would love to go with a staggered look. I'd really like to get a set of repro's in 20x9, or 20x10 to fit some wider tires, and/or drag radials.

Does anyone make these yet ?

I know I could buy a pair of the Mopar originals and have them widened, but they are nearly $500/wheel, plus wideneing and shipping etc and I can buy a whole set of aftermarket wheels for that price.

I would really prefer to stick with the closest possible heritage look-alike. I am not really loving the Boss or Torq's, from what I have seen so far.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Keep in mind that repros will likely not be forged, and therefore will be much heavier than the OEM wheels.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Keep in mind that repros will likely not be forged, and therefore will be much heavier than the OEM wheels.
Ditto. Most reproductions are made in China. Also, they aren't as strong as forged wheels.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know about being able to widen the stockers, but i wanted to have a 2nd set of wheels & tires for going to the track etc. That's why I was hoping for aftermarket. A 2nd set of stockers + widening + shipping, would be way too much money to justify.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts