Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Challenger SXT
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm getting close, just got a little update tune from Jay who is the Sprintex Supercharger tuner.

With 18 psi in the rear Mickey Thompson e.t. tires and just on the regular back roads, went out and made some test runs with the updated tune, I'm scratching and clawing my way to try and get a 3.9X 0-60 mph run.

I was able to pull down a 4.10 0-60 mph run with several in the 4.teens, not quite dead hooking the launch have just about 1 or 2 tire rotations on asphalt roads, still have some ideas to make a little more power down low.

Just in case anyone is wondering how accurate my speedo is, all the proper information has been inputted into the diablosport trinity and my speedo has been verify running it by radar, 60mph on my dash is 60mph on the radar and all test are done on a flat road.

I'll update again as I get better 0-60 mph runs.

·
Registered
2013 Challenger SXT
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Getting closer, swap cai set ups ( hellcat lid and 4" tubing) and did a little more porting to my throttle body and ported the entrance to the super charger intake where the throttle body bolts to.

Car feels strong, I'm sure I could get that 3.9x now, I just need to take the time and lay down some black marks and launch off them, I just wanted to see if I could do it without launch prep, just stop and punch kinda of deal.

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack
1,189 Posts
^ Cool man! Your car is running strong! Try adding a degree or two of timing down low, might help it get off the line a bit quicker and be just enough to hit 3.9 seconds.

Are you using Jay Greene for your tuning? I heard good things about him. I've used Johan and Sean at Hemifever in the past with good results, using Sean's tune currently.

·
Registered
2013 Challenger SXT
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^ Cool man! Your car is running strong! Try adding a degree or two of timing down low, might help it get off the line a bit quicker and be just enough to hit 3.9 seconds.

Are you using Jay Greene for your tuning? I heard good things about him. I've used Johan and Sean at Hemifever in the past with good results, using Sean's tune currently.
Still running the Sprintex universal tune that everyone gets when they buy the supercharger, working on hard parts per say, when I'm done tinkering and changing things around I will get a custom tune, at the moment with Sprintex tune, I don't get full throttle til 4900 rpms, they lock you out of the tune til 5k, so I'm only able to make any adjustment from 5-7k even then the tuner said the tune will over ride anything I do and it won't "stick"- NICE!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts