Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2011 392 I’m looking to Up grade my headlights to the newer style headlights that have the intake tube set up. Can anybody tell me if the headlights are the same they look very similar to the Eye

I have a 2011 392 I have the front nose off and I was looking to change the headlights to the newer style that have the intake tube set up. Does anybody know if the newer style headlights will fit are the the same? Look very similar to the eye! Thanks

·
Registered
2009 B5 SRT8 M6
270 Posts
The OEM 2015+ lights are smaller than the 08-14, and would require the 15+ facia to fit correctly, or IIRC the company 'vland' makes the 2015+ style lights for the 08-14 cars that fit the old facia

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh OK yeah I like the looks of those newer lights I wanted to utilize the air intake tubes how are the quality of those lights from V land

Also do u know if the wiring harness is different? Thanks

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
8,707 Posts
Oh OK yeah I like the looks of those newer lights I wanted to utilize the air intake tubes how are the quality of those lights from V land

Also do u know if the wiring harness is different? Thanks
says plug and play and shows a picture of the plug, is it the same? does it have the air catcher? IDK

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,198 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts