Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FCA has extended Power Dollars into 2020. Feb 1st, was supposed to be the cut off.

Will they extend it again?? If so, how long do you think it will continue?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,741 Posts
Through 2/3/2020 actually. I've seen nothing they will extend, but guess it depends on how many 2019s they are sitting on

A Guy

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is there a site that would show how many 2019's are left on the ground??

Or would that info be for dealers only?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,741 Posts
Not that I am aware of. Searching Dodges site, which can do up to 150 miles from zip code inputted shows 415 VEHICLES WITHIN 150 MILES for my zip, so perhaps a Baziilion ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm thinking there are still quite a few sitting.

Not sure about a Bazillion, but maybe. :D

I'm betting that the first quarter 2020 Challenger sales are going to be dismal.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,741 Posts
Not seen news on this yet. Do you remember what the commercial was about?

I did see what appeared to be a Hellcat Durango in the House Of Power commercial

A Guy

·
Registered
2019 RT 5.7 M6
14 Posts
It's extended to March 2nd according to Dodge's website:

Pick any model from the drop down menu, then click on "CASH ALLOWANCE" in the lower left and it'll bring up a popup window with the cash back and a footnote that says

[1] Residency restrictions apply. See dealer for details. Must take retail delivery by 03/02/2020.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,741 Posts
Interesting. For me and my CA zip code it shows as California BC Retail Consumer Cash, and doesn't show for SXT, non Widebody Hellcat and non Widebody Redeye

It may not be Power Dollars, but it's the same amount. California has a nice additional incentive

A Guy

·
Registered
16 Posts
Not seen news on this yet. Do you remember what the commercial was about?

I did see what appeared to be a Hellcat Durango in the House Of Power commercial

View attachment 986365

View attachment 986366

A Guy
Was specially for challengers. Had the major trim levels listed for dollars off.
Interesting. For me and my CA zip code it shows as California BC Retail Consumer Cash, and doesn't show for SXT, non Widebody Hellcat and non Widebody Redeye

View attachment 986407

It may not be Power Dollars, but it's the same amount. California has a nice additional incentive

A Guy
I wish, Rhode Island only showing the consumer cash. I'll most likely be signing early next week.

·
Registered
2019 RT 5.7 M6
14 Posts

View attachment 986407

A Guy
Well, that's strange. I just checked again (also a CA zip code), and for me the "California BC Retail Consumer Cash 71CK1," is only found for the GTs now. It's disappeared from the others just from this morning to this evening. Maybe the website is updating, or maybe I'm just doing something wrong. Wouldn't be the first time!

·
Premium Member
1,232 Posts
Time for the dealers that sold the 2016 cars, to make some phone calls to there customers and let them know what a Great deal the dealer is ready to give on a trade in for a 2019 that is taking up space on there lot.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,741 Posts
I think the site is just wonky. I get different results every time, lol

A Guy

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Well the '19 SP's are definitely thinning out up here in the North East.

Did a 500 mile search on cars.com for 6spd SP's. 40 cars total. Only 1 in F8 green. Slim pickin's.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well the '19 SP's are defiantly thinning out up here in the North East.

Did a 500 mile search on cars.com for 6spd SP's. 40 cars total. Only 1 in F8 green. Slim pickin's.
I got lucky. I'm after a Go Mango GT AWD with plus and there just happenned to be one at the company a coworkers dad works for in New England.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
6,792 Posts
Just saw the dodge power dollars commercial on Sunday...I guess it is still going on or someone forgot to pull the add.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I see that there is 2020 National Retail Consumer Cash 20CL1 $4,850 off of 2020 SP's.
Including Wide Bodys.

Good thru 3/31/20

If there are any 2019's left, one ought to be able to get a killer deal!

If not, one could just buy a new 2020, with the same incentives.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,741 Posts
Better than that

Dodge//SRT Welcomes More Enthusiasts Into ‘The Brotherhood of Muscle:’ Dodge Power Dollars Now Available on All 2020 Charger and Challenger Models

A Guy

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Better than that

Dodge//SRT Welcomes More Enthusiasts Into ‘The Brotherhood of Muscle:’ Dodge Power Dollars Now Available on All 2020 Charger and Challenger Models

A Guy
So, Power Dollars officially carries on into 2020.

Great news for 2020 Challenger/Charger buyers.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts