Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Season's Greetings Comrades !!! I just noticed a local Craigslist listing for a "seemingly" nice Black 2010 Challenger SE w/ only 1478 mi ;price is $23,995 ! I'm guessing this might be a reason why the previous owner did not want it : ......whoops, I was just trying to get one pic here but the whole ad is appearing !! Well, anyways, isn't this rear tailight assembly misalignment:( covered under warranty ? Well, if so, is it too much of a hassle to remedy ?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yes it is very common and they can warranty it. But that car better have something i'm not seeing, $24k was sticker on a base challenger, and that is a base challenger. So go find a new one and get some rebates and pay less.

No leather
no wheels
no sunroof
not evic
no keyless go

YUP that's a $24k sticker car that is no longer new. We sold one just like it but red. That car should be under or right at $20k.

I'd bet some autotrader shopping can net you a new '10 with rebates and own it for $20k and choose your color or spend $24k and get some boxes checked.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Loosen 2 wing nuts in the trunk and lift end tail light assembly to align with center section - 1 minute.

Price is sort of high for a used no thrills "base" SE Challenger - look else where.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2 wing nuts to realign !!

Hmmm. just loosen 2 wing nuts to re-align !! Incredible. How many others here know/knew this..what a wealth..... You know, sometimes I think all Chrysler/Dodge Service Mgrs and their mechanics ought to be required to read all writings on Challengertalk !! With such a vast membership as us....think Pentastar executives shall be mandated to read here too !! No, I wasn't contemplating buying this Challenger [still cannot $$$ one:(] !! Was just wondering if easily fixed and perhaps why it was traded. I mean I'm glad if that was the reason,,,glad it wasn't me and then read of the remedy !!! I'd really be:smokin::smokin: !!!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
101 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Wow!!!! $49.8k and $50.1k for 2010 SRT8s????? I'd hate to see what they'd charge for an 2011 IE.

To be honest, if I walked on a lot and saw cars over-marked like that, I would walk back to my vehicle laughing and shaking my head. If one of the salesmen walked out and tried to talk to me, I'd give them the "hand" and leave.

I guess we don't have to wonder why so many Challengers are unsold.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great Christmas card!
Yeah, it is nice. I could just swear that when I first clicked onto Gene's that an image of Sant Claus was there !! Then after I posted here , Santa was no longer there or here !!!:scratchhead:

Wow!!!! $49.8k and $50.1k for 2010 SRT8s????? I'd hate to see what they'd charge for an 2011 IE.

To be honest, if I walked on a lot and saw cars over-marked like that, I would walk back to my vehicle laughing and shaking my head. If one of the salesmen walked out and tried to talk to me, I'd give them the "hand" and leave.

I guess we don't have to wonder why so many Challengers are unsold.
Yahh....too bad the economy is such and a lot of people either are unemployed,laid-off...or have other financial difficulties.... Heck this Chevy dealer a mile from has had a Silver 2010 SE on lot now for 6+ months...finally went to their website and somehow I found out they bought it from I think:scratchhead: a rental company for I believe $13,000 !! Heck, I saw on Autotrader like 1700+ I:scratchhead: Challenger for sale...one only had about 578 mi but said had to sell due to death in family ....Feel real:( bad about this type of situation !!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts