Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to know. They list it as metallic.

Anyone have more photos or that gets to see it in person. I would like to see if it's like the 2014 mustang green.

·
Premium Member
10,032 Posts
I would love to know. They list it as metallic.

Anyone have more photos or that gets to see it in person. I would like to see if it's like the 2014 mustang green.
It is similar to the Ford color.

·
Premium Member
10,032 Posts
Gotta Have It Green is metallic.

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
I think it has pearl in it. Was yellow when they put the lights on it at the show. Its going to have to grow alot on me to buy one. I dont think that is the color people were waiting for.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I believe it is, but I have seen it on a Charger and it is not apparent that it is a metallic. Just a very bright green like in 1970-71.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes I would like a metallic with a flake in it. I have a 07 grabber orange mustang right now that is non metallic and have been holding out for the 2015s.

·
Registered
15,838 Posts
Well, Dodge is calling it Sublime Metallic so I would have to say it is metallic. :icon_wink:

2015 Colors

Bright White
TorRed
Redline Red
Pitch Black
Jazz Blue Pearl
Billet Silver Metallic
Granite Crystal Metallic
Phantom Black Tri-Coat Pearl (N/A SXT)
Ivory White Tri-Coat Pearl (N/A SXT)
B5 Blue (N/A SXT or SXT Plus)
Sublime Metallic (N/A SXT or SXT Plus)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes ford calls my orange mustang metallic as well but it's anything but metallic it's a nonmetallic paint so I am hoping that the screen is a nice metallic color I think it looks a lot better when it's waxed and cleaned

·
Registered
460 Posts
Yes ford calls my orange mustang metallic as well but it's anything but metallic it's a nonmetallic paint so I am hoping that the screen is a nice metallic color I think it looks a lot better when it's waxed and cleaned
Then you are going to be disappointed. Google 2007 Dodge Chargers in Sublime and there's your colo(u)r. It is a metallic, but very very fine, because the original sublime was not at all. If you want a noticeable metallic buy a used 2011 GWE car and that's as close as you're gonna get in an original modern day metallic green Challenger colo(u)r.

·
Premium Member
10,032 Posts
The metal flake is so fine it looks like a pearl finish. I think it looks great in person.

·
Premium Member
3,339 Posts
Saw it today and yes it has metallic in it. The size of the metallic particles are the same as the other metallic. It does look like there is pearl on it bu8t can't say for sure. It was a beautiful color up close and personal.

·
Super Moderator
16,623 Posts
Same code as the '07 Chargers - and it does have pearl...I've seen a few '07 Chargers in person.

Reactions: Slidd
1 - 16 of 16 Posts