Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Rumor has it Ralph Gilles said there's one more Hellcat coming...maybe this is the big surprise...
I hope the new hellcat would be the jeep... It does need a lot more power since it is heavy.... It will then be the fastest suv & won't suffer from the lack of traction.... However the 300c compete with the charger which is basically the same car.
I think your going to get your wish. They are working on what is known as "Trailhawk" a hellcat version of Grand Cherokee. But they are running into drive train problems with 4WD.

·
Registered
36 Posts

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
392 or Hell Cat in a Dart.Now that's the ticket,or a lot of them.It would lay waste to anything on the road.Unfortunately it would lay waste to a lot of owners.The short wheel base would be kiiler...in both ways.But hey,who's afraid of danger.Not I with a heavy foot and a light heart.

·
Registered
939 Posts
I like HP as much as anyone but how is Chrysler going to possibly meet CAFE standards. No buys their small cars and their corporate average has to be the highest out there other than niche brands that can handle the penalty.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
They buy credits from other companies to make up for their lack of points. Companies like Tesla have an abundance of "extra credit" so to speak and can sell them to other companies to use to bring their lacking score up.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
21 Participants
Bigdodge
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing