Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at the posts and if this has been already answered recently, then I apologize, but is the DiabloSport Intune DCX still the best way to go?
I have an 2012 SRT with an Automatic and no mods but a catch can from Speed Logix.
I just want to do a tune to have a little extra in case I run into a 2015 RT with a 392.
Really thinking about a Hellcat but for now, I think a tune might be a little fun.
Thanks in advance for any information.

2012 SRT8 Auto trans Pitchblack
1969 Camaro SS396/$speed X66
1977 Camaro 383 AFR heads
1980 Camaro 454/Auto with fact A/C goin
It's hot in Texas!!!

·
Banned
697 Posts
Trinity is only better if you want to mount it in your car and use the virtual gauges and such. Otherwise the tunes are the same, and the intune is actually easier to update. Remember Diablo only warranties original owners, so if you buy used and have an issue, you are stuck.

Lastly, we have a great Challengertalk discount, so if you pm/email/call us, we will hook you up.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Originally I bought a trinity because I wanted touchscreen and the virtual gauges etc, however I find myself not using it it just sits in the office. I figure maybe I was a want more than a need. If all u want is a tune then even the predator will do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts