Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious as to if our hoods are strong enough to not dent with a girl, or girls, leaning\laying across it? I was wanting to get some epic pictures, but I was worried about the durability of current-day hoods when it comes to ladies laying across or on 'em. :icon_confused:

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
LOL!!!

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Put it this way: curb your enthusiasm while waxing... :slant:

Reactions: wasp392

·
Super Moderator
14,139 Posts
Put it this way: curb your enthusiasm while waxing... :slant:
That's no lie. I know of a guy whose elbows put two dents in his roof while waxing.

The metal skin on our cars is among the thinnest in the industry.

I know it may be tempting, but don't let Danica pose on the hood of your Challenger!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
That's no lie. I know of a guy whose elbows put two dents in his roof while waxing.

The metal skin on our cars is among the thinnest in the industry.

I know it may be tempting, but don't let Danica pose on the hood of your Challenger!
No, if she wants to pose on my car like that, I can afford to buy a new hood.

No problem, the dented hood with her autograph would look cool above the bar.

:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
From what I'd read I was thinking there really wouldn't be a place to have a model sit or lay on the car's body. It hasn't stopped me from checking out local photographers and models on model mayhem that I'd consider getting the car shot with but for now I've got other projects to spend money on...

Take it easy
Jay

·
Registered
1,067 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
The old cars couldn't really handle it either. Plenty of old ones with dented up sheet metal from this type of abuse.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts