Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just drove my '15 Scat at night, in the rain and noticed (when adjusting the wipers) that the lettering on the turn signal / wiper stalk is not lit up. Everything else on the dash, steering wheel, cupholders, etc is, so it's not a dial-turned-off issue.

I've had this car for over two years and swear I would have noticed previously if it didn't light up. But maybe I'm just going crazy in my old age and it's always been like this.

Anyway, question for y'all: should this stalk be lit up or not? If it should, any tips on fixing the issue? If it shouldn't, any armchair psychologists want to venture a guess as to why I just noticed this for the first time tonight?

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,846 Posts
I have a 2015 RT+ and my stalk is not lit. It does seem a little half-baked to have everything lit but the stalk.

·
Super Moderator
16,216 Posts
I don't recall any make that has lighted control stalks for wipers / turn signals.

Some of the column e-shifters for the transmission, perhaps, but that would be about all I could think of.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, guys! I guess I'm just crazy for not noticing sooner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
99 Posts
I just drove my '15 Scat at night, in the rain and noticed (when adjusting the wipers) that the lettering on the turn signal / wiper stalk is not lit up. Everything else on the dash, steering wheel, cupholders, etc is, so it's not a dial-turned-off issue.

I've had this car for over two years and swear I would have noticed previously if it didn't light up. But maybe I'm just going crazy in my old age and it's always been like this.

Anyway, question for y'all: should this stalk be lit up or not? If it should, any tips on fixing the issue? If it shouldn't, any armchair psychologists want to venture a guess as to why I just noticed this for the first time tonight?

I have a 2017 Scat Pack and it is not lit up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts