Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be installing a BMR strut tower brace that requires I remove the engine cover. I want to add engine valve covers to cover the ugly.
Seems like the 345 covers they sell are designed for 392's and require retrofitting.
Thanks in advance,

·
Registered
130 Posts
I know it's not powered by SRT but at least I don't have that cover on there either! No cutting. Purchased from Steve White. View attachment 987418
I have the same ones. I had to do quite a bit of cutting on the passenger side where the transmission tube is. And also at the front of the drivers side where they had a peg sticking off the front underside.

·
Banned
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have the same ones. I had to do quite a bit of cutting on the passenger side where the transmission tube is. And also at the front of the drivers side where they had a peg sticking off the front underside.
Yea, I am trying to avoid that. Seems like you can find 392's everywhere but true 345's nowhere.

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
I have to watch for typical parts not fitting (oil separator etc.). Can not tell any power gains over R/T and can not hear intake noise over exhaust which I'll take that sound anyway. Cruise around in sport to keep the exhaust open, I'm addicted to it!
you can install the Charger tube without the silencer on that to run a catch can if you want.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts