Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Is there a 345 Half Engine Valve Covers designed for the 345 that doesn't require cutting?

9K views 32 replies 8 participants last post by  TheBlasterMaster 
#1 ·
I will be installing a BMR strut tower brace that requires I remove the engine cover. I want to add engine valve covers to cover the ugly.
Seems like the 345 covers they sell are designed for 392's and require retrofitting.
Thanks in advance,

#13 ·
I have the same ones. I had to do quite a bit of cutting on the passenger side where the transmission tube is. And also at the front of the drivers side where they had a peg sticking off the front underside.

#22 ·
I like that, it's the V6 set up and I see your red hoses, looks good. Is it easy to empty over there without making a mess? I might need the part numbers for the mounting bracket so I can move mine.
I was thinking about ordering the CAI top and filter that comes on those T/As and trying it on my R/T. I already have the air catcher and an AEM filter just want a little more noise.
Are there part numbers on that filter and that top piece?

#30 ·
You would have to ask someone who added them. There is a solenoid on the 2015s up that is not on the '14 back that is in the way on the driver's side. I used to know all about this because When I bought my 2015 back in 2015 I wanted rid of that giant engine cover and wanted the modded ones that steve whites sells but I did not want to do the hacking to make them fit.

3G Customs makes these and they have a dress up kit that replaces the "studs" that hold the cover on with stainless screws.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.