Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a specific 2019 Sublime New R/T.

I live in VT and found one in FL but I am trying to do a search to see if one is closer.

The dodge site will let me search 2019 but only as far away as 150 miles.

Does anybody know a way to search all dealers in US?

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
AFAIK, you'd need a dealer to do that search for you. I've had car and motorcycle dealers do that for me in the past. I do not know of a search like that that an ordinary person can do.

·
Registered
2020 HellRaisin 1320
449 Posts
Reactions: Pioneer4x4

·
Registered
35 Posts
I use cars.com, autotrader.com, and cargurus.com as well as the Dodge site (just keep changing the zip code). I was able to find 4 RT Scat Packs with the color and options I wanted within about 700 miles of where I live. I found some good deals unfortunately at dealerships a little further than I wish to travel (but my local dealers have crap inventory and no desire to negotiate). So I have these cars bookmarked if I decide to make a trip and if they get sold I will search again once Dodge starts replacing inventory. Not every site has cars from every dealer so between all 3 you should get most everything out there.

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
I use cars.com, autotrader.com, and cargurus.com
I used these same 3 sites when looking for the used R/T I wanted. I kept an extremely detailed spreadsheet on the cars I thought I'd be interested in. By detailed, I mean I even added their state and local sales taxes to the cost to know my actual cost out the door. When I found what I wanted and knew by the factual numbers it was a good deal, I pounced on it. It was 700 miles away at a dealership I'd never encountered before. We did the deal over the phone, internet, and by mail and I had them ship the car to me. The search took 6 months as the first 3 cars I tried to pounce on had sold within the previous 36 hours of my attempt. But, I ended up with an R/T with appx. 35,000 miles on it for less than half it's $41,000.00 sticker price - about $2,200.00 less than any of the other 50 - 75 cars I had on my spreadsheet at one time or another. I KNOW I got a better than average deal on the car.

Use those sites and be patient. (y) (y)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts