Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,611 Posts
Need to sign up for Uconnect Access and pay for the subscription then if your alarm goes off, you'll get an alert on your phone.

https://www.driveuconnect.com/uconnectaccess.html

Edit: Just saw you have a 2014, sorry but no UA for 2014 so not sure where to go now.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
461 Posts
I have a Viper alarm it only has 1000 feet range in the best conditions on the 2 way remote. My blackvue dash cam that's connected to the cloud alerts me of any impact from anywhere in the world. That notification is sent to my phone.

·
Premium Member
9,127 Posts
So tell me what are you going to do if you come face to face with someone? In today’s world you’ll be told it’s just a piece of property that’s insured and the dirt bag will drag you through the legal system. Back in the day it was different, there were no cameras and the police were different too, One night I heard a noise and grabbed a Louisville slugger on my way outside and saw someone trying to get inside my new Mustang GT. all he heard was batter up as I took out his legs then dragged him to the street while my friend called the police to say he found a guy laying on the ground screaming in pain. He was told he gets one warning, if he’s ever seen around here it’s going to get uglier so he took the ride to the hospital and never dropped a dime as they say. The cop knew what was the deal (a little jersey justice) but said nothing. That was almost 35 years ago, it surely wouldn’t fly today. Today the scum bags carry guns and a car isn’t worth your life.

·
Registered
461 Posts
So tell me what are you going to do if you come face to face with someone? In today’s world you’ll be told it’s just a piece of property that’s insured and the dirt bag will drag you through the legal system. Back in the day it was different, there were no cameras and the police were different too, One night I heard a noise and grabbed a Louisville slugger on my way outside and saw someone trying to get inside my new Mustang GT. all he heard was batter up as I took out his legs then dragged him to the street while my friend called the police to say he found a guy laying on the ground screaming in pain. He was told he gets one warning, if he’s ever seen around here it’s going to get uglier so he took the ride to the hospital and never dropped a dime as they say. The cop knew what was the deal (a little jersey justice) but said nothing. That was almost 35 years ago, it surely wouldn’t fly today. Today the scum bags carry guns and a car isn’t worth your life.
if you aren't killed you might get sued today

·
Registered
75 Posts
Well if he’s got a gun, there’s your justification to shoot him. If he don’t, and is just trying to break in, just yell at em. Most criminals aren’t risking their life for the change in your center console.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts