Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that the Challenger tip page is Sequentialtailights.com, but I didn't see a method of doing this on the page and emailed the site contact with no response.

Is there a way to make the Challenger tailights sequential? It I know it can be done on the Mustangs, so it seems like it should work on the Challengers.

Thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I didn't think to Google it until after I posted. There are several sites that offer harnesses for it for around $150, like you said.

Has anyone had any experience with any of these? Any recommendations or referrals?

Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
I got the ones I mentioned for my son's SE and he loves them. He put them on himself and he's not very tech or electronic savy. I've been holding out my self to see what the MOPAR ones are like before getting a set. I haven't seen a part # or price for them yet.

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
I have the Web Electric system in my 2009 Challenger R/T. You can find videos of the system in You Tube.

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
I have WebElectric sets on both of my Challengers. My cars were the test vehicles for the original sequentials and all of the updates.

GREAT product and GREAT customer service.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
If you ever burn out one of your rear tail lights, you'll have to go through 90% of the steps to install the sequentials.... so you might as well learn now.

The instructions are well written and easy to follow.

I have them and I like the fact that all 8 bulbs fire when you hit the brakes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts