Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys so far I have added a K&N CAI with a Airaid TBS and a Diablo Tunner at 93oct with CAI. Im planing to add a 180 T stat and maybe the Catch Can. Is there a tunner modification that i should add or remove or another mod I should consider? Thanks guys for any help.

·
Registered
533 Posts
How about a cat-back exhaust of some kind? Not only would you get a little more performance, your Challenger will sound better.

Another simple mod is a bigger throttle body, 85, 87, or 90 mm. You can get 85 or 87 mm for less as a ported version of the stock throttle body (plus it looks stock for dealer and/or smog inspections).

At that point, you should consider getting a custom dyno tune. There are plenty of vendors that will send you a tune via email and using your Diablo tuner to data log. You can also go to an dyno tech shop in your area that knows the modern HEMI engines. After I did the mods similar to you, plus the TB and exhaust, I got a custom dyno tune and went from 386 to 402 rwhp. If you live in the SF Bay Area, I can recommend the shop I went if you'd like (PM me).

Any other ways you'd like us to spend your money, let us know. I'm sure tons of people are willing to help with that. ;)

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Hi guys so far I have added a K&N CAI with a Airaid TBS and a Diablo Tunner at 93oct with CAI. Im planing to add a 180 T stat and maybe the Catch Can. Is there a tunner modification that i should add or remove or another mod I should consider? Thanks guys for any help.
There are plenty of modification you can do. It all depends upon your budget.

·
Registered
864 Posts
headers and cats for sure.. Id wait on the custom tune though, cause your gonna add more stuff and just have to retune it again.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow guys thanks a lot. I'll think about the exhaust and the TB.402 wrhp sounds incredible. I'll just take my time now during the summer because of the summer gas prices. Again thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts