Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen,

New to the forum but wanted to start off running out the gate. I came in contact with 3 dealers through USAA (Military credit union) and the prices quoted for me are pretty good. Well after much debating, resaerch and going to 5 different dealers in the OC/Los Angeles area, I found a 2010 R/T from Cerritos Dodge. The sticker price is 33,330 with leather, 20inch chrome clad wheels and push start. The gentleman I was dealing with and my contact through USAA quoted me 29,000ish without tax and license. I was told by him that the 2010 models dont qualify for the $1000 rebate but from looking around I do rate the $500 dollar military discount. I am just wondering if this was a good deal or if you gents think i can haggle lower. He also said to shave off some cost he was going to take off the chrome clad rims and replace with factory ones but keep the 20'. Please if you have any advice let me know. Thanks all.

-Lucas

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
its a horrible deal

if it was a 2011 it would be a great/awesome deal, but its a 2010!!!

look for $7-10k off sticker...you should be at $25k range

i got $2,600 off my 2011 392 and they are giving you $4,300 off a leftover 2010? tell them to double it to $8,600 off

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any advice on how? he kept saying how the options 20' wheels, the leather they added, push start, etc. etc. was what kept the price the same as the 2011. He even said that he wanted to take off the factory 20' chrome clad rims to replace them with the factory ones the SE had....Any way way you can think of the sway him so i dont get screwed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts