Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Thats the car that was stolen some time ago... SpankTime i think...They did get it back... and still put'n it back together...The Car is called Griz.... That would be a modern day SB...:guiness:

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
That blower is AWESOME!

·
Registered
721 Posts
It's interesting to me how a stock 392 can hit 182mph...and here we have a 1000hp Challenger hitting 194.

That additional 12mph sure costs a lot.

And I know this is personal taste and all, but that car is a train wreck in the looks dept.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
It's interesting to me how a stock 392 can hit 182mph...and here we have a 1000hp Challenger hitting 194.

That additional 12mph sure costs a lot.

And I know this is personal taste and all, but that car is a train wreck in the looks dept.
I think Griz made that car to look like what a modern day Superbird would look like. I actually think its pretty cool but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. The 194 is what he hit in a mile. I'm sure that car will do over 200. The horsepower to weight ratio as well as aerodynamics I would compare to a full blown Nascar and even with a restrictor plate they can hit 200. I would say Griz should be able to do 205.

·
Banned
5,786 Posts
I think Griz made that car to look like what a modern day Superbird would look like. I actually think its pretty cool but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. The 194 is what he hit in a mile. I'm sure that car will do over 200. The horsepower to weight ratio as well as aerodynamics I would compare to a full blown Nascar and even with a restrictor plate they can hit 200. I would say Griz should be able to do 2005.
2005 MPH< HOLY CHIT lol :bigthumb: :burnout:

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Raceway Park 8-25-12

·
Registered
519 Posts
:bigthumb:

·
Super Moderator
14,943 Posts
This is a bird. Its in my garage next to my Challenger. To each his own I guess.:browsmiley:

Beautiful Superbird! There is only one original. The proportions of the Challenger are all wrong to try and turn it into a tribute SuperBird. Besides, being a Dodge, it should be a Dodge Daytona.

What engine does your car have? A 440 4V, 6-pack or Hemi?

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Thats the car that was stolen some time ago... SpankTime i think...They did get it back... and still put'n it back together...The Car is called Griz.... That would be a modern day SB...:guiness:
How in god's name did someone steal that car! I mean, could you have stolen a more obvious vehicle? Glad he got it back though. Looks like a beast!

·
Banned
5,786 Posts
I dont think they were planning to steal the vehicle, just the trailer and whatever it held. It just happened to have Grizz inside

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Beautiful Superbird! There is only one original. The proportions of the Challenger are all wrong to try and turn it into a tribute SuperBird. Besides, being a Dodge, it should be a Dodge Daytona.

What engine does your car have? A 440 4V, 6-pack or Hemi?
6-pack auto. My GTX has the pistol gripped 4-speed so the bird had to be a auto.

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
I love Grizz...One of my favourite challengers on here...he has done a lot more than most of us, which is cool by itself.. no offence to us folks that just add some stripes lol

As for that car being able of 200+...it is. I think i remember reading he had it to 205-208 zone with the car fully loaded with full grown men.

Shifty

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Picture of my Gittix. sorry for the bad photos my daughter was playing with the camera when I was cleaning the garage out.:indifferent:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts