Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I am still shopping, but ran across a deal and have been going back and forth.

I found a dealer that has a 2011 R/T, 6 speed but that is pretty much it. White with red R/T hood fender stripes and grey cloth. We are at a price of $28,500 pre trade/cash.

Is this fair? Or would I be better off finding something with more options and paying more for it? I am sure options help resale, but I can always add nav and leahther later if I wanted right?

Any help would be great!

Thanks
Matt

·
Registered
999 Posts
I thought that the R/T came with ONLY leather. The 6 cylinder SE comes stock with cloth interior.
R/T Plus comes with Leather. R/T comes with Cloth

·
Account Disabled by User
135 Posts
I'd say go for it!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Screw the options.These cars were mean,t to kick but and take names not to be driven around with sissy comfort options.:scratchhead: A bare basic car is 10 times more appealin to me than worthless no go options.I,m still pissed that you can,t get one w/out air and PW&PL,s.:(

·
Registered
38 Posts
Its your choice...

It's your choice. The price is pretty good. I wanted one totally loaded since i know me and i would not be as fast to grab all the options and add them on. Every optiona and bargain the deal from there.

JMO ... I could be wrong?:smokin:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Steve White Dodge in Hickory NC has one like you describe for 28.5k. His price is generally invoice less 1/2 holdback for internet sales. So if that one wasnt what you wanted he could probably order one or find one at a close price.

I got my 09 from them. Drove 300 miles to get it.

·
Registered
279 Posts
The Steve White car does not have the Trak Pak though...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts