Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the initials of the guy who assembled it lol. Kinda cool. Found it in the fusebox today.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Now I'll have to go check mine!

·
Registered
723 Posts
It is the initials of Brampton Builder, he is a long time poster here, and works at the challenger assembly plant in Brampton. He signs some cars, so it is special. Haven't seen him on here lately.

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Yup .......you're special........ no smilies on mine either.....:disgust:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey thats pretty neat. Thanks for the info guys!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Brampton Builder is still around. He posted on this thread yesterday - http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f5/392-foglamps-50481/

Anyway, that's pretty cool. I looked all over my '09 and couldn't find his sig. (he puts it in different places). He would do it on request for some guys here if they knew when their car was coming down the line. Other times he'd just do it for fun.

Bill

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I asked BB to sign my car but it was built on the other shift. Anybody wants their cars signed just PM him with the vin # , color and which model SE, RT or SRT8. Good Luck!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I asked BB to sign my car but it was built on the other shift. Anybody wants their cars signed just PM him with the vin # , color and which model SE, RT or SRT8. Good Luck!
Ok didnt know you could do this. I bought it off the lot at random, Well just because it was red and optioned the way I wanted. But I didnt order it so it must have been one of his "for fun" signatures. Still, adds a neat story to the car.

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
Yeah it's special you lucky dog!

Jack

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Well, by now you know it is a special little gift. You can thank BB right here on ChallengerTalk. He is a super helpful guy.... and a Canadian:bigthumb: I am still waiting to see him on a Brampton Plant video!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts