Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Instead of getting a challenger the traditional way (dealership), what about ordering one via the factory and going to pick it up myself? Like i fly out there, drive it back for a sweet road trip?

Does anyone know if dodge allows that? Thank you.

(first post on this forum btw):thumbsup:

·
Registered
416 Posts
As far as I know, you have to order via a dealer... how it gets delivered to you, I have no idea if you can pick it up... however, maybe order from a dealer near the plant and pick it up there? I doubt factory pickup is an option, especially because the cars are assembled in Canada, and you're in NY...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Chevrolet allows you to do that with a Corvette but I don't think they do it with any other models. I don't know about Dodge ---

·
Registered
978 Posts
Aren't they more expensive in Canada than they are here? Thought I remembered that.
Yes! MSRP in Canada for a loaded SRT-8 is between $54,000-$56,000!

...and our dollar is worth MORE than yours!!! :notallthere:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Chevrolet allows you to do that with a Corvette but I don't think they do it with any other models. I don't know about Dodge ---
Chevy has a "museum delivery" option on the Corvette. You pay the normal destination charge plus an extra fee and take delivery at the National Corvette Museum across the street from the Bowling Green assembly plant. There are extra perks involved in the delivery and I believe you can make arrangements to be there when your car is finished and drive it off the line. It works for the Corvette because of the museum being so close. I can't see it being offered on other cars or by other manufacturers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts