Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
goal is to get to the latest available update, but from what I understand you cannot update straight to the latest from 15.17.5

got my thumb drive ready

dealership talking about $175/hour to do this, I have to take a crack at it

for a '15 manual Hellcat

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
32,992 Posts
You indeed can't go straight to 18.45.01 from your version. You may be able to step to a newer version that will allow it though

A Guy

Reactions: SublimeHellcat15

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You indeed can't go straight to 18.45.01 from your version. You may be able to step to a newer version that will allow it though

A Guy
great info there thank you

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
32,992 Posts
Awesome (y)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
3,476 Posts
used A Guy's link and was able to update 15.17.5 to 17.11.7 successfully ..this weekend I will next update to the most up to date, version 18 from 17..saved some $$$ and now my Iphone can charge and play music at the same time 🤟
Those do it yourself updates are painfully long, but it's good you figured out how to do them. I believe the 18 update only involved the NAV, but I could be wrong. Congratulations on the Hellcat !!!!

·
Registered
2011 SXT
4,518 Posts
used A Guy's link and was able to update 15.17.5 to 17.11.7 successfully ..this weekend I will next update to the most up to date, version 18 from 17..saved some $$$ and now my Iphone can charge and play music at the same time 🤟
Did you use all the inbetween ones one at a time or just the 17.11.7 one?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Those do it yourself updates are painfully long, but it's good you figured out how to do them. I believe the 18 update only involved the NAV, but I could be wrong. Congratulations on the Hellcat !!!!
your not lying, 45 minutes in my driveway ..make sure you have gas ..from my understanding the car needed to be running and that's how I did it ..and yes, traded a '22 A8 Scat Pack for a 1,996 mile '15 M6 Hellcat and could not be happier ..not a slight on the '22 beautiful, well performing car

Did you use all the inbetween ones one at a time or just the 17.11.7 one?
went straight from the version 15 to the version 17 and it was flawless ..I really made sure I had an understanding of the info in A Guy's link

1 - 12 of 12 Posts