Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any members over there in Funky Town (or surrounding areas) that have lived in a nice apartment complex there and would recommend it for someone with a family?

There's a member over on the Charger forum which has moved to Ft. Worth area from Chicago for his job. He has been trying to find a nice, clean, safe apartment complex to get a unit for him and his wife, but so far he has not had much luck evidently. It sounds like he's just picking some at random to check out (no one to advise where to look for best units), and he has not had much luck finding a place he likes and would trust so far.

I don't get over to Ft. Worth much, and I surely don't know where the better places are to rent from, so I have not been much help. And the handful of members on that forum from this area are all like me - don't live over there and cannot say where is good to look for a place to rent.

So I figured I would expand out a bit and try to crowd-source some suggestions from over here on CT...can't hurt, right?

So what about it fellow LX'ers, anyone have any suggestions for nice places he can go check for available units?

Thanks,
Nuke

·
Premium Member
5,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
<crickets chirping>

So nobody over there in Tarrant likes where they live/lived?

No one?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts