Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
10,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you a fellow member of the CL forum?

·
Premium Member
10,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I am.
Then why didn't you stop and help me?

Surely you must have known that was me standing on the side of the DNT in Frisco that scorching afternoon back in August...remember? I was the giant with the crazed look in eyes and cursing that piece of sh*t Honda and kicking it.

I had just finished changing a tire on the side of 635 about 30 minutes earlier and made it almost all the way home (Little Elm), when another tire gave up the ghost on that turd.

so as I stood there in the 100 degree heat, with cars whizzing by me, and contemplating how I could destroy that car and still get around, I had to fight to hold back the tears because all I could think about was my beautiful Challenger I had only recently had to sell.

Then you drove by...I won't say I wished death upon you, but I will say it's a good thing you weren't stopped within walking running distance or I might have attempted a car-jacking.

Don't worry though, I'm feeling much better now!

Nice car, BTW.

·
Premium Member
10,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Then why didn't you stop and help me?

Surely you must have known that was me standing on the side of the DNT in Frisco that scorching afternoon back in August...remember? I was the giant with the crazed look in eyes and cursing that piece of sh*t Honda and kicking it.

I had just finished changing a tire on the side of 635 about 30 minutes earlier and made it almost all the way home (Little Elm), when another tire gave up the ghost on that turd.

so as I stood there in the 100 degree heat, with cars whizzing by me, and contemplating how I could destroy that car and still get around, I had to fight to hold back the tears because all I could think about was my beautiful Challenger I had only recently had to sell.

Then you drove by...I won't say I wished death upon you, but I will say it's a good thing you weren't stopped within walking running distance or I might have attempted a car-jacking.

Don't worry though, I'm feeling much better now!

Nice car, BTW.
If it will help jar your memory any, I seem to remember there was a granite colored Challenger SE in the lane next to you as y'all inched toward the stop light at Main St.

For a minute, I wondered if y'all were about to square off, but then I realized y'all were probably just working in tandem to make me feel even worse about not having my Challenger anymore.

Mission accomplished.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts